Exilis Elite for Skin Tightening
Exilis Elite is an award winning FDA approved non-invasive body sculpting and fat reduction machine. To say this machine has been revolutionary would be an understatement, with clinically proven technology that has been thoroughly tested to provide outstanding results.
Exilis Elite uses radio frequency to gently heat the dermis and stimulate new collagen growth in this layer. This helps with the reduction of wrinkles and gives a firmer, tighter appearance to the skin. It also utilises ultrasound technology to break down unwanted fat cells and eliminate them from the body. This makes it ideal for body contouring and targeting those stubborn areas of fat that do not respond to diet and exercise.
The treatment is pain-free and highly comfortable, achieving excellent results without the cost and side effects of surgery. Exilis Elite can be used to treat virtually all areas of the face and body. All treatments are carried out by our highly experienced medical practitioners, who have a wealth of experience and will work with you to achieve the desired results.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How does Exilis Elite work?
Exilis Elite is the only machine on the market that uses a combination of ultrasound and radio frequency (controlled heating to the deep dermal layer of the skin) to help re-contour the body and reverse the signs of ageing.
It features both a fat-melting modality and skin tightening modality. During the treatment, precisely controlled radio-frequency energy disrupts the collagen fibres, resulting in collagen remodelling and tightening of the skin. The heat energy also stimulates the breakdown of fat cells leading to fat loss.
- How is the treatment carried out?
- Our clinician will firstly carry out an in-depth consultation with the client to ascertain treatment goals and desired outcomes. The clinician will cleanse the skin and apply a cool gel to the area to be treated. The handpiece is then slowly moved over the area of concern in circular motions, gently heating the skin. The underside of the applicator helps to cool the skin, ensuring comfort at all times.
- What areas can Exilis Elite treat?
Exilis Elite has two modes; Fat reduction and Skin tightening. Fat Reduction mode helps to destroy fat cells permanently. It is highly effective in treating stubborn areas of fat on the abdomen, inner and outer thighs, upper arms and back.
The skin tightening mode helps to improve the collagen network to treat skin laxity and improve strength. Areas prone to sagging can be treated such as the under-eyes, jowls, décolletage, thighs and knees.
- Is it painful?
- Exilis Elite is a well tolerated and painless procedure that causes no pain and some patients even find the treatment relaxing. Your skin may be slightly red immediately after the treatment but this usually resolves within a few hours.
- Is there any downtime?
- There is no downtime and you can resume normal activities along with wearing make-up after the treatment.
- How many treatments will I need?
- Generally a course of 4 facial treatments or body treatments are required at weekly intervals to achieve the desired results although some clients may require more. At your consultation, we shall discuss your treatment aims and design a treatment plan suited to your needs.
- When will I see results?
- You should start to see results after a few treatments but optimum results are seen 3 months after the treatment course is completed.
- How long do results last?
- Fat reduction results are permanent provided the individual maintains a healthy diet and lifestyle. Skin tightening and anti-wrinkle treatments usually last for 2 years, again provided the skin is looked after and protected from sun damage.
- Why choose Skyn Doctor?
- Our philosophy at Skyn Doctor is unique. We view ourselves as your long-term partners in improving your skin health and will be by your side to ensure you achieve the desired results. We believe each patient is unique and thus requires a treatment plan that is tailored to their individual needs.