Microdermabrasion can be used to help rejuvenate the skin and leave it looking younger and healthier. In particular in can help reduce the appearance of acne scars.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How does the treatment work?
At Skyn Doctor we use the award winning Pristine Diamond Peel Microdermabrasion System. Microdermabrasion works using a dual mechanism of action comprising of exfoliation and a vacuum.
The system exfoliates dead skin cells from the surface, cleaning the pores from the inside out whilst the vacuum raises and holds the skin against the diamond tip and stimulates blood circulation, thus promoting skin regeneration.
In addition, after treatment you will find skincare products are increasingly effective as deeper skin penetration is achieved.
- How is the treatment carried out?
The skin is first cleaned by the Doctor ensuring all makeup products and impurities are removed. The diamond tipped wand is then passed over the skin exfoliating and removing dead skin cells.
• Skin rejuvenation
• Stretch marks
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Uneven skin texture
- Is it painful?
- Microdermabrasion with the Pristine system is a painless and comfortable procedure. The skin may be slightly red after the procedure, however, this should settle within a few hours.
- How many treatments will I require?
- You will see results immediately after the procedure. However, we recommend a weekly treatment over a course of 6 weeks for optimum results.
- Why choose Skyn Doctor?
- Our philosophy at Skyn Doctor is unique. We view ourselves as your long-term partners in improving your skin health and will be by your side to ensure you achieve the desired results. We believe each patient is unique and thus requires a treatment plan that is tailored to their individual needs.