Non-Surgical Nose Job
A large proportion of the population are unhappy with the profile of their noses. The nose is a prominent feature of the face and plays a significant role in the facial appearance. Noses can come in various sizes and shapes, and it is often the shape of the nose that causes most distress. Clients describe distinctive bumps, humps or hook-like shapes which cause the most dislike.
Surgical nose jobs (rhinoplasty) can be quite drastic with the nose essentially “broken” during surgery and restructured. There is considerable down-time with bruising and swelling taking several months to resolve.
It is no surprise then that non-surgical alternatives using advanced dermal fillers to gently but effectively re-shape the nose are becoming increasingly popular.
• Gentle approach
• Immediate results
• Quicker recovery
• Costs considerably less than surgery
At Skyn Doctor, we are one of the few regional clinics that have a group of highly skilled doctors that are able to use advanced dermal fillers to gently but effectively re-shape the nose.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How does a Non-surgical Nose Job work?
Our highly skilled aesthetic doctors will use advanced filler to re-shape the nose to your liking. The approach is very much flexible to ensure the end result is in proportion with the face’s natural symmetry.
Dermal fillers can be used the following ways:
• Even out bumps and depressions of the nose
• Raise bridge of the nose
• Raise top of the nose
• To correct asymmetry
• Fill depressions in side wall of nose
• Reduce size of nostrils
- How is the non-surgical nose job carried out?
- The doctor will begin by applying topical anaesthetic cream to the nose to numb the area and reduce discomfort. A series of small injections are then carried out to correct the deformity and achieve the desired effect.
- Is the treatment painful?
- The nose is a very sensitive area but the dermal filler contains built-in anaesthetic. This along with topical numbing cream will ensure the procedure is usually well tolerated with minimal discomfort. You might notice mild swelling and redness afterwards but this will usually subside in due course.
- How long before I see the results?
- One of the great benefits of dermal filler treatment is you will see results immediately. You should expect the treatment to last up to 2 years depending on your skin type.
- Why choose Skyn Doctor?
- Our philosophy at Skyn Doctor is unique. We view ourselves as your long-term partners in improving your skin health and will be by your side to ensure you achieve the desired results. We believe each patient is unique and thus requires a treatment plan that is tailored to their individual needs.