Follow us on:
Derma FNS (fractional needling system) exclusively launched at Skyn Doctor clinic Huddersfield. We are pleased to offer our patients the latest revolutionary, in clinic, skin rejuvenation.
The Derma FNS™ works great for
- Skin tightening, lifting and rejuvenation
- Acne scars and stretch marks
- Improving wrinkles and fine lines
- Minimising pore size
- Improving stretch marks
- Treating alopecia
A Bit about the new Derma FNS
Derma FNS™ is a highly effective facial rejuvenation treatment, ideally designed to treat dull skin and fine lines. It is also highly effective in treating acne scars, chickenpox scars and stretch marks.
Derma FNS™ uses multiple needles to create thousands of tiny holes in the skin causing the release of serum growth factors which stimulate the breakdown of old fibrous collagen and stimulate new collagen and elastin development. Unique to Derma FNS, it vertically penetrates the skin, which creates less skin damage compared to other microneedling treatments. The greater density of channels created leads to results far superior to traditional dermarollers.
Derma FNS™ results are comparable in effect to ablative treatments such as Fraxel, IPL and Laser Resurfacing but at a fraction of the cost and with much less downtime and minimal damage to the integrity of the skin.
Advantages compared to dermal rollers
- Better results – greater number of insertions
- Speed much faster, thousands of holes in seconds
- Shorter treatment times – can cut treatment time in half
- Adjustable needle depth so we can treat specific areas safely and effectively
- Less pain & faster recovery time than dermal rollers
- Easy to treat under the eyes, side of the nose and across the top lip
- Minimal side effects
- No cross infection
- Treats many skin issues
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why Derma FNS™?
- Less pain and redness compared to other micro-needling treatments
- Less downtime with healing within 4 days
- Easy to manoeuvre around all facial contours with the benefit of adjustable needle heights – this means the Derma FNS™ can reach areas that the dermal rollers cannot, such as around the nose and mouth
- Because of vertical delivery, needles easily penetrate scar tissue
- Create multiple insertions quickly
- All skin types treatment